sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

me pregunto en qué condición estarán los lugares que visité...
































"Please," Katagari said. "Take a good, deep sleep."
"I was finally unable to defeat Worm," Frog said, closing his eyes. "I did manage to stop the earthquake, but I was only able to carry out our battle to a draw. I inflicted injury on him, and he on me. But to tell you the truth Mr Katagari . . ."
"What is it, Frog?"
"I am, indeed, pure Frog, but at the same time I am a thing that stands for a world of un-Frog."
"Hmm, I don't get that at all."
"Neither do I," Frog said, his eyes still closed. "It's just a feeling I have. What you see with your eyes is not necessarily real. My enemy is, among other things, the me inside me. Inside me is the un-me. My brain is growing muddy. The locomotive is coming. But I really want you to understand what I'm saying, Mr Katagiri."
"You're tired, Frog. Go to sleep. You'll get better."
"I am slowly, slowly returning to the mud, Mr Katagiri. And yet . . . I . . ."
After the Quake, Super-Frog saves Tokyo; Haruki Murakami.

como decían los Beatles:
There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
. . . In my life I've loved them all

1 comentario:

nigel with the chesse dijo...

Back to World War II.
So sad.
:(

 
Creative Commons License
No uso acentos por flojo blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial 2.5 México License.